WelcomeYarn know it’s important to protect your personal data.
For this reason we work with a set of security measures designed to protect your data.
The www.welcomeyarn.pt is a service company WelcomeYarn, Unipessoal Lda, hereinafter referred to as WelcomeYarn, an entity with headquarters at Rua 5 de Outubro, nº 858 – 2485-034 Mira de Aire, Portugal.
- WelcomeYarn is authorized to collect user’s personal data relating to name, email address, address and telephone number. Data processing is done by WelcomeYarn, Unipessoal Lda. And the purpose of this treatment is the customer management and marketing.
- We use the personal data to carry out the purpose and implementation of the use of contract and purchase agreements with WelcomeYarn. This includes the transmission of personal data to service companies or companies “outsourcing” to help improve operations through WelcomeYarn as means of payment, insurance or intermediaries in the payment management and others.
These companies or internet sites have similar privacy policies in general to ours.
The information generated from the cookies about the use of the website (including IP address) will be transmitted to a server and stored.
Google will use this information to analyze site usage and to provide reports on the use of the website operators and providing other services relating to the use of the website and the internet.
Google will also transmit this information to third parties if required by law or in the event that the third process these data by order of Google. Google will not connect your IP address with other data.
By using the website you agree to the processing of data collected by Google in the manner and purpose described above.
- Our website uses a technology called Cookies. To facilitate the use of the site, the WelcomeYarn stores cookies on your computer.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. Most of the cookies used on our site will be deleted from the user’s hard drive automatically when closing the browser session.
Other types of cookies remain on your computer and enable the user computer identification on subsequent visits to the site.
Our partners are not allowed to lift, use and process personal data obtained through Cookies our site.
- WelcomeYarn transmit any personal data to third parties if this is necessary to comply with legal regulations, such as the transmission of data to prosecution authorities and inspection for hazard defense purposes for public safety.
- Unless express opposition at registration or at a later date, the WelcomeYarn is permitted to use and process the personal data for purposes of marketing communications. Including these advertising programs can be canceled at any time, for example through an e-mail address [email protected]
- We store the contract text and send the order data by email. Terms and Conditions can be found online at www.welcomeyarn.pt site. Its old orders can be found in our customer account area.
- In legal terms, the user must, at all times, the right to free information about the data stored and eventually the correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Requests for information, correction or deletion should be sent by e-mail [email protected] or Rua 5 de Outubro, nº 858 – 2485-034 Mira de Aire, Portugal.