Please follow instructions carefully to ensure the correct application:
1. Preheat your iron at Cotton-Linen setting.
2. Place the patch on garment glue side down. Make sure it is exactly where you want it to be. Cover it with a tea towel or cloth.
3. Iron and press firmly keeping the pressure for 30 seconds.
4. Remove the cloth and check the patch around the edges. If there are still parts that did not adhere to the fabric, repeat the steps above.
5. Let cool and then turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side.
6. Sewing after ironing will make it better withstand wear and tear
7. Laundry Instructions: Turn the garment inside-out, cold wash, gentle cycle, drip dry. (Do not put garment in dryer)